2011/02/16
trust
do you remember the forest, Anna? ohhhh yes, of course i do, Ma’am… you were in an unknown place, blindfolded since you stepped in my car and then as we arrived our destination completely helpless tied to a tree… after a while someone touched you, lightly… tell me slave, what was on your mind? i was confused for some seconds, Ma’am, fear mixed up with a strange kind of thrill… but then… yes, love? then the anxiety fades and i calmed down, because everything i have to know is that i can trust You, that You never would let someone hurt me seriously… well, i have to admit that i wished it was You, my Owner, but even if i was wrong, whatever would happen, it would be Your will… and so i opened my thighs to let the fingertips run through them … ohhhh yes, I know, my sweet love, and I was gloried because I felt the trust you gave me in that very moment… that is so important, for everything… awwwwwww thank You, Ma’am, be sure, whatever comes up to Your mind, i always will trust You, my beautiful Mistress… I know and I love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment