2011/03/23

the foundation

now listen to me, Anna… yes, Ma’am… since you are with me, you have proved that I took the right choice… thank You, my beautiful Mistress… shhhhhh, sweetie… just listen… I just want to renew our foundation… I am sure, neither of us have any doubts about the commitment which is in-between us… we are two sides of a medal, each other’s inexhaustible source of energy, inspiration, drive and happiness… our love is true and immortal… I am your world and your owner, because once you have entrusted your life to me willingly and completely… so I take care of you, my sweet slave, always and ever… and I protect you… it is not a game we are playing, this is our way of life… ohhh yes, Ma’am, thank You so much, i wouldn’t have any other life, because this is what i always craved for since i was a little girl… I know, darling, so follow me and take your next lesson


No comments:

Post a Comment